Terms & Condition
All transaction are governed under the laws of the State of California which apply to and interpret your and usadirtbike.com's rights, duties, and obligations arising from these transactions, as supplemented or modified by this Agreement, without regard to conflict of law principles.
usadirtbike.com will only accept your order only if (1) you accept the terms of this usadirtbike.com Acquisition Agreement ("Agreement"), (2) you provide a valid ship to address within the United States, and (3) The Product or Service is available.
You accept the terms of this Agreement by clicking to accept these terms and completing your transaction when ordering online or, when ordering by any other means, by opening the package containing the Product.
Order Cancellation Policy
After you place order, you can cancel your order within 2 hour by email without any charge. If you want to cancel your order, please email your cancellation request to email@example.com during our normal business hours.usadirtbike.com usually starts to process your order on the same business day. Therefore, if you want to cancel your order after 2 hour, you will be subject to 3% order cancellation fee. Once your item has been sent to warehouse, your order cannot be cancelled. If you choose to cancel your order or refuse delivery after your order has been shipped, you will be responsible for "To And From Shipping And Handling Charges" incurred in shipping your order and a 25% restocking fee.
- All orders are processed between 24-48 business hours. During holiday season, due to extremely high volume, it may take 48-72 business hours to process orders.
- If you place your order by credit card and your shipping address has been verified, it will be shipped between 24-72 business hours. For wire transfer, Cashier Check or Money Order Payment orders, we will ship your order on the day the fund is cleared into our account.
- If you place your order by credit card and your shipping address and billing address is different, we may ask you to fill out an authorization form and send back to us. Your order may not be shipped until we receive your signed authorization.
- For merchandise over 100lbs/box, it will be shipped by professional LTL trucking company. For merchandise less than 100lbs, it will be shipped by UPS or FedEx.
- For shipment to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, we advise customer finding a freight forwarding company in the US continetal states. The shipping you get when you place the order is just the minimum charge. Final shipping is based on destination zip code.
- You will be emailed a tracking number after your order has been shipped. You can go to the shipping company's website to track your shipment activities.
Shipment Inspection / Shipping damage Policy
It is vital that you inspect your shipment immediately upon arrival, and note ANY damages to shipment, including damage to the shipping container. If there is ANY damage to your shipment, you must note this on the delivery receipt when you sign for your package(s). You must also report any damages tou sadirtbike.com within 5 days of receiving your shipment in order for us to file a claim for any damages. If you report damages during that time,sadirtbike.com will file the claim for you and ship out your parts free of charge. If you do not report damages tosadirtbike.com within 5 days we will not be able to file a claim for you, and you may have to pay for any parts you need shipped to you and file the claim with your shipping company separately for reimbursement. If a package is refused without approval of sadirtbike.com, the restocking fee will apply.
Our warranty is provided by the manufacture of all featured products (Dirt Bike, ATV, Scooter, Hoverboards, etc.) and is provided to you through us the dealer. All manufacturers warrant for 1 month on the Engine and 1 month on parts from the date you receive your vehicle. We will service your vehicle under warranty at no additional costs. Buyers are responsible to ship or tow in your vehicle to our facility for any warranty service(s). Any outside repair labor charges, down time, towing or shipping charges are not covered under warranty.
The following are warranty limitations and exclusions:
- Wheels (tires and rim)
- Extreme riding, racing or competition
- Loss of time without motorcycle
- Vandalism, fire or theft
- Crash or accident
- Unauthorized outside repair
- Warranty does not cover or reimburse any outside labor charges
- Warranty does not cover any towing or shipping charges to and from
- Standard wear and tear parts including but not limited to:
- Body Parts (fenders, covers, housings, etc.)
- Spark Plugs
- Throttle grips
- Fuel lines, brake lines
- Brake & clutch levers
- Light bulbs
- Seats & upholstery
Warning! Riding activities of dirt bikes, scooters, ATVs, go karts, pocket bikes and Hoverboardss involve the risk and danger of serious bodily injury including, but not limited to, disability, paralysis, dismemberment and death. These inherent risks and dangers may be caused by Purchasers own actions or inactions, the actions or inactions of others, participating or not participating in the activity, the condition in which the activity takes place, or the negligence of others. There may be additional risks, including social and economic loss, either known or unknown to Purchaser, not readily foreseeable, and Purchaser fully accepts and assumes responsibility for all such risks, losses, costs, and damages incurred as a result of Purchasers participation in motorcycles riding activity.
Any terms of this Agreement which by their nature extend beyond the Agreement termination in effect until fulfilled, and apply to both of our respective successors and assignees. All legal issues, should they arise, are to be filed in Cerritos, California including but not limited to: litigations and small claims court cases.
usadirtbike.com will process, store and use information about your transaction and your contact information, include name, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses, to process and fulfill your transaction. Where permissible under local law, we may use this information to inquire about your satisfaction with our Products and Services, if we do so, you may at any time decline to receive any further communications from us.